* Service: Service is the https://www.xorosoft.com website operated by Diamond Peaks Consultancy Limited.
* Personal Data: Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
* Usage Data: Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
* Cookies: Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
* Data Processors (or Service Providers): Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
* Data Subject (or User): Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
When using our Service, we may ask for personally identifiable information from you in order to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). This information may include, but is not limited to: email address, first and last name, phone number, address, state, province, zip/postal code, city, cookies, and usage data. We may utilize your Personal Data to communicate with you through newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, and other information that may be of interest. If you no longer wish to receive any or all of these communications from us, you can opt out by following the unsubscribe link or the instructions provided in any email we send.
Additionally, we may collect Usage Data regarding how the Service is accessed and used. This Usage Data may encompass details such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service visited by you, the date and time of your visit, the duration of time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
We utilize cookies and similar tracking technologies to monitor activity on our Service and retain specific information. Cookies are small files containing data, including an anonymous unique identifier. These files are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Additionally, we employ other tracking technologies like beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information, thereby enhancing and analyzing our Service.
You have the option to instruct your browser to reject all cookies or to notify you when a cookie is being sent. However, if you choose not to accept cookies, certain portions of our Service may not be accessible.
Examples of cookies we use include session cookies, which help us operate our Service, preference cookies that remember your preferences and settings, and security cookies used for security purposes.
Use of Data
Diamond Peaks Consultancy Limited, operating as Xorosoft, utilizes the collected data for various purposes, including but not limited to:
1. Providing and maintaining our Service.
2. Notifying you about any changes to our Service.
3. Allowing you to participate in interactive features of our Service, should you choose to do so.
4. Providing customer support.
5. Gathering analysis or valuable information to improve our Service.
6. Monitoring the usage of our Service.
7. Detecting, preventing, and addressing technical issues.
8. Providing you with news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events that are similar to those you have previously purchased or inquired about, unless you have opted out of receiving such information.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Diamond Peaks Consultancy Limited may process your Personal Data for the following reasons:
1. To fulfill a contract with you.
2. With your permission.
3. When the processing is necessary for our legitimate interests, provided it is not overridden by your rights.
4. For payment processing purposes.
5. To comply with the law.
Retention of Data
Additionally, Diamond Peaks Consultancy Limited will retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter duration, unless it is used to enhance the security or functionality of our Service, or if we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred and stored on computers located outside of your jurisdiction, such as in a different state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction. Please note that the data protection laws in these locations may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement:
Under certain circumstances, Diamond Peaks Consultancy Limited dba Xorosoft may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Diamond Peaks Consultancy Limited dba Xorosoft may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
– Comply with a legal obligation.
– Protect and defend the rights or property of Diamond Peaks Consultancy Limited dba Xorosoft.
– Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service.
– Protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public.
– Protect against legal liability.
Security of Data
We prioritize the security of your data, but it’s important to note that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to utilize commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Policy on “Do Not Track” Signals under the California Online Protection Act (CalOPPA):
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”) signals. DNT is a preference you can set in your web browser to indicate that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable DNT by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Your Data Protection Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Diamond Peaks Consultancy Limited dba Xorosoft aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data. If you want to be informed about the Personal Data we hold about you and request its removal from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
– The right to access, update, or delete the information we have about you. If possible, you can access, update, or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings. If you are unable to do so, kindly contact us for assistance.
– The right of rectification. You have the right to have any inaccurate or incomplete information we hold about you corrected.
– The right to object. You have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Data.
– The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
– The right to data portability. You have the right to receive a copy of the information we hold about you in a structured, machine-readable format.
– The right to withdraw consent. If we relied on your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time.
Please note that we may request verification of your identity before responding to such requests. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a Data Protection Authority regarding our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analysing how our Service is used.These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Ads (AdWords) remarketing service is provided by Google Inc. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/adsGoogle also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout – for your web browser. The Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on allows visitors to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc. You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950 To opt-out of Facebook’s interest-based ads, follow the instructions on this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217 Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising established by
the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out of Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/, or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/. Alternatively, you can opt-out using your mobile device settings.
For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation.
The payment processors we work with are:
Links to Other Sites
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.